Hashbrown Breakfast Burrito
By Kristin of @alwaysromainecalm
"Always in the mood to switch up my breakfast routine, and these make ahead breakfast burritos are it. The mix of chicken bacon and crispy hashbrowns are guaranteed to be the best start to your day!"
Hashbrown Breakfast BurritoServings: 2
What you’ll need:
1 package of al fresco Fully Cooked Chicken Bacon
1/2 cup of hashbrowns (frozen)
1 pepper, sauteed
2 tbsp cottage cheese
1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese
1 low carb wrap
- Sautee peppers in a medium saucepan and set aside.
- Sautee frozen hashbrowns in the same saucepan until crispy
- Cook al fresco uncured chicken bacon in microwave for 1 minute
- Whisk eggs and cottage cheese together and cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Next, assemble your wrap. Spray your wrap on both sides, add eggs, cheese, peppers, bacon.
- Fold and put into saucepan face down for 2 minutes, flip and brown the other side.