Italian Chicken Sausage & Pesto Gnocchi
By Christin of @christincreativeco
"This quick and flavorful chicken sausage & pesto gnocchi is the perfect dish for weeknights. With the delicious flavors of basil pesto and sweet Italian spices this comforting dish will be enjoyed by everyone."
Italian Chicken Sausage & Pesto GnocchiServings: 4
What you’ll need:
1 pack al fresco Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage
1 package of gnocchi
3 tablespoons pesto sauce
1/4 cup peppers and onions
4 - 5 cherry tomatoes
salt to taste
- Cut sausage into slices. Add a drizzle of olive oil into a skillet. Brown sausage on medium heat
- Add in peppers and onions into sausage and mix.
- Bring water to a boil and add in gnocchi. When they float to the top they are finished. *save some water for the sauce*
- Add gnocchi, pesto and cherry tomatoes to skillet with the sausage. Add in a bit of water to create the sauce
- Taste for salt and top with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese
- Serve and Enjoy!