Tuscan Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage & Vegetables
By Dianna of The Kitchen Prep
"Tuscan Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage & Vegetables! Looking for easy dinner ideas? This one pan meal can’t get much easier! Chicken sausage and veggies are tossed with a deliciously fragrant vinaigrette and baked to perfection in no time at all."
Tuscan Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage & VegetablesServings: 4
What you’ll need:
1 package al fresco Roasted Pepper & Asiago Chicken Sausage, cut into 2 in. pieces
1 large zucchini, cut into 2 in. pieces
1 16oz. package green beans
2 Roma tomatoes
15 creamer potatoes, cut in half
1/4 cup olive oil
1 lemon, juiced
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped or minced
2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, finely chopped
1/2 tsp. dried oregano
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1 15oz. can of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare sheet pan by lining with foil or parchment paper.
- Place all chopped ingredients on sheet pan (The beans will not be added until the end).
- Meanwhile, make vinaigrette by whisking together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, oregano, and salt. Whisk until emulsified (will change to a creamy yellow color).
- Drizzle the vinaigratte over all the ingredients on the pan. Toss to coat.
- Cover pan and cook for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, uncover pan and add the beans over the top. Continue roasting for 15 minutes or until vegetables and beans are tender.
- Serve hot as-is, or over farro, quinoa or rice.